Disinfection of hygiene items and the environment
It is recommended to disinfect the trays of animals once a week with Belizna diluting the product with water in a ratio of 1 : 10. If the pet went to the toilet in the “wrong place”, you need to wipe the surface with a product, mixing it with water in a ratio of 1 : 20.
Cages are disinfected twice a year as follows:
- Dissolve 200 ml of the product in 5 liters of water and fill the solution into a container with spray pump.
- Spray the product over the entire surface of the cage, rinse the floor and corners of the cage with the same solution.
- After 2 hours, thoroughly rinse the cage under a stream of running water. It’s great if you can use a steam generator.
- Animals and birds can be returned to the “house” after the cage has completely dried out.
To clean aquarium decorations you should:
- Pour 8-10 liters of warm water into a large container.
- Dissolve 1 liter of Belizna in liquid. Immerse decorative elements in the solution for several hours.
- Rinse all items thoroughly with warm running water.
- Pay special attention to elements with a porous surface: thoroughly shake out all the water from the pores, otherwise the chlorine remaining in them can get into the aquarium and negatively affect its inhabitants.
- To disinfect the glass of the aquarium, spray on its surface a solution of Belizna (50 ml per 1 liter of water) and after a few hours rinse thoroughly with running water.